Saturday, April 26, 2008



Tomorrow Salvador and I will be leaving for Spain and starting our walk. I believe our walk will take about 7 weeks. Salvador has no idea what he just signed up for..... bwahahaha. He told me he is adding a nice shirt in case he meets a senorita.

I will think of you often.

Think of us and send healing thoughts to our feet!!
Some of you have not seen my video of pics from the Camino Frances,some of you are probably rolling your eyes (there she goes again). Enjoy.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=26561450
Now where's that Viking?

Kisses
Lillian Alicia

1 comment:

fototaker Tony said...

ur fotos and they were, are and just is fantastic!! you are inspiring me to do it, and one of these days - after years of thinking about it - will be doing it in some years to come. thanks for sharing so much!!!

HUGs and awaiting the first post!!!